CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO-001) Exam Retirement
The English language version of the CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001 certification exam retires June 12, 2020. Translated versions retire November 12, 2020, with Portuguese retiring December 31, 2020. Anyone preparing for this exam version is encouraged to complete their studies and take their exam. Vouchers already purchased for this exam can also be used for the Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 exam and are valid through the voucher expiration.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.